PRACTICE POLICY REGARDING COVID-19:
We have missed all of our loyal patients and hope that everyone and their families have been safe and healthy. We want to express our most sincere condolences to every family who has lost a loved one to the coronavirus and much gratitude to all of the frontline heroes who have worked so diligently through the COVID-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our patients and staff are our highest priority as we will continue to deliver high-quality care in our community.
We will implement proactive precautions and protocols according to CDC screening guidelines and we will adhere to OSHA and Queen Anne’s County Health Department regulations. We have all of the necessary PPE for when Governor Hogan and his administration feels it is safe.
Please contact us online or call to book your appointment.
For the health and safety of our patients, we are implementing the following protocols, with guidance from the CDC, Maryland Health Department, and OSHA’s COVID-19 regulations:
- We will screen patients the night before their appointments.
- Patients will be seen individually to allow time to disinfect.
- Universal precautions we typically implement will be heightened.
- All patients will have their temperature taken and be screened for symptoms or exposure to coronavirus.
- Staff will wear masks and protective clothing to keep you safe.
Our modified schedule for the foreseeable future will be Monday-Saturday. All patients will be seen by appointment only. No walk-ins will be admitted.